Price: 26 € / kg
Packaging: 1 vacuum package of 5 kg
Raw Cashew – 100 % Natural
A true gift of nature! Our hand-shelled raw cashews are fresh, soft and more delectable than ever. They are certified organic for production and processing, from Indonesia. The definition of “raw” for the cashew industry means “not roasted”. The cashew-in-shell are usually either boiled in oil or scorched in fire in order to crack the shell and take out the skin. However, during that heating process the cashew degrades significantly and essential fatty acids and enzymes are in large part destroyed. Our cashews are slowly and carefully hand-shelled in order to preserve the vital nutrients, enzymes and essential fatty acids.
Taste and Structure
- Sweet, delicate flavour
- Kidney-shaped structure
- Fresh and unlike cooked cashews, these raw Cashews are very “moist and sweet”
- Big size (W320)
- Natural – no preservatives added
- Raw – not heat treated
- 100 % Natural – Non treated
- Gluten Free
- Cashews are rich in vitamins E, K, and B6, along with minerals like copper, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, iron, and selenium
- Lower fat content than most other nuts, approximately 82% of their fat is unsaturated fatty acids, plus about 66% of this unsaturated fatty acid content are heart-healthy monounsaturated fats
- Great to beat food cravings
- Ideal food for hiking and sport
- Eat as it is
- Mix with dates and other dry fruits for a delicious pick-me-up
- Wonderful in smoothies, raw food dips, raw bars and creamy base for raw desserts. And the best to create tasty vegetable milk!
- Store at cold and dry place, like a refrigerator
- Soak it 1-4 hours (in filtered water) to soften and ease the digestion.