Price: 27,24 € / kg
Packaging: 1 package of 200 g
Raw Almonds – Bio
Wonderfully delicious, almonds have long been revered as an epitome of wellness and health. The kernels are among the richest sources of health-benefiting nutrients. From Spain, these almonds are “raw”, unpasteurized (most almond on the market have been cooked). In addition to being eaten raw, almonds are a wonderful addition to a variety of recipes from salads to baked goods.
They are certified Organic / Bio.
Taste and Structure
- Delicate nutty flavours
- Bright brown color skin
- Certified Organic / Bio
- Natural – no preservatives
- Raw – not heat treated
- Very good source of vitamin E, manganese, biotin, and copper.
- Almonds are a good source of magnesium, molybdenum, riboflavin (vitamin B2), and phosphorus
- Great to beat food cravings
- Ideal food for hiking and sport
- Wonderful in smoothies, in raw food dips, salads, cakes, raw bars. Ideal for making vegetable raw almond milk
- To be stored at room temperature, in dry places, protected from light
- Soak it overnight or 1-2 hours (in filtered water) to soften. After the soaking, the skin can be peeled for an even easier digestion
- You can also let them sprout to develop even more their power!