Price: 18,26 € / kg
Packaging: 1 package of 500 g
Green Raisins – Bio
Green raisins, are fresh raisins dried under the sun. Since ancient times, grapes are preserved in that way in order to enjoy them for long period. Because they are naturally sun dried, it keeps them raw and with a unique flavour and texture. The green raisins are sweet, a tender pulp and a sparkle of acidity giving full joy to our palate.
They are certified Organic / Bio.
Taste and Structure
- Fresh green grapes flavours
- Tender pulp
- Certified Organic / Bio
- Natural – no preservatives and no glucose added
- Raw – not heat treated
- Rich in natural fibers, potassium, iron, calcium, vitamins B
- The health benefits of raisins include relief from constipation, acidosis, anaemia, fever, and sexual dysfunction
- You can use them in cakes, cookies, smoothies, salads, raw bars, they give a sweet kick to any recipe!
- To be stored at room temperature, in dry places, protected from light
- Soak it overnight or 1-2 hours (in filtered water or vegetable milk) to soften and ease digestion.