Price: 7,14 € / kg
Packaging: 1 package of 1 kg
Deglet Nour – 100 % Natural
Deglet Nour literally means “finger of light”. This is the noble variety par excellence and the reference quality date from North Africa. These Deglet come from Tunisia. We only distribute natural dates on the twig (branchées), free from conservatives and additives. If you want to read more info about the Deglet Nour dates, we wrote an article here.
Taste and Structure
- Medium sweet.
- Caramel like-taste, nutty aftertaste and delicious complex flavour.
- Lightly sun dried, nicely chewy but still very soft.
- Natural – no preservatives and no glucose added
- Raw – not heat treated
- 100 % Natural – Non treated
- Premium Branchées (on the twig)
- Translucent amber color
- Ideal food for hiking and sport. Stores well under any condition
- Good for fruit lovers, raw food diets and anyone that wants to enjoy natural sweetness.
- Store in fridge at 3-5°C
- Remove from the fridge 1 hour before consumption for better taste
- If left outside fridge not above 20°C in dry place away from direct sunlight
- Soak in filtered or pure spring water for 15min or more for extra softness.