Price: 13,72 € / kg
Packaging: 750 gr eco-package
Sukkari Soft Seedless | 100% Natural
As a Coop, we are working to offer the best quality dates at the best affordable price, for this reason we introduce our Sukkari Soft Seedless at a more convenient and affordable price.
Sukkari means sweet. Often referred as “The King of Dates” this dates are less known in Europe but highly appreciated in Saudi Arabia. Our selection is cultivated with 100% natural methods, free from chemical fertilizers & with no addition of conservants. In addition the cultivation project supports local farmers and healthy working conditions making it a truly “fair product”.
Taste and Structure
Soft and Extra Fresh. The Sukkari Soft are untypically “soft and fresh”, due to the high level of moisture.
With caramel and a chestnut glazy note. Natural marron glacé.
Brown-golden skin and melting pulp, sweet like a candy.
Dates without seeds. The seeds have been taken by hand, hygienically to make you gain time.
- Natural – no preservatives and no glucose added
- Raw – no heat treated
- Rich in B1, B2, B3 and B5 along with vitamin A1 and C
- Fair & Responsable Cultivation
- Eco Packaging (3kg Box)
- Particularly well-versed in:
- smoothies and sauces
- dressing and dips
- any food preparation where soft dates are required
- Store in fridge at 3-5°C
- Remove from the fridge 1/2 hour before consumption for better taste
- If left outside fridge, the quality will be compromised due to its soft nature.