Price: 13,23 € / kg
Packaging: 3 kg eco-package
Sukkari Soft Dates | 100% Natural
Sukkari means sweet. Often referred as “The King of Dates” this dates are less known in Europe but highly appreciated in Saudi Arabia. Our selection is cultivated with 100% natural methods, free from chemical fertilizers & with no addition of conservants. In addition the cultivation project supports local farmers and healthy working conditions making it a truly “fair product”.
Taste and Structure
Soft and Extra Fresh. The Sukkari Soft are untypically “soft and fresh”, due to the high level of moisture.
With caramel and a chestnut glazy note. Natural marron glacé.
Brown-golden skin and melting pulp, sweet like a candy.
- Natural – no preservatives and no glucose added
- Raw – no heat treated
- Rich in B1, B2, B3 and B5 along with vitamin A1 and C
- Fair & Responsible Cultivation
- Eco Packaging (3kg Box)
- Particularly well-versed in:
- smoothies and sauces
- dressing and dips
- any food preparation where soft dates are required
- Store in fridge at 3-5°C
- Remove from the fridge 1/2 hour before consumption for better taste
- If left outside fridge, the quality will be compromised due to its soft nature.