Price: 25,54 € / kg
Packaging: 1 package of 500 gr
Apricots – BIO
Fresh apricots are at their peak for only a short period, and do not keep or travel well. Drying is one method of preserving their goodness, and happily improves the flavour as well. Those Apricots come from Turkey.
One of the most versatile dried fruits, apricots can be used in sweet and savoury dishes.
Apricots have a smooth velvety skin, soft flesh, and a naturally sweet flavor.
They are a rich source of vitamins, especially beta-carotene, which is responsible for giving apricots their natural yellow-orange color.
Taste and Structure
- Dark orange hue
- Sweet taste and soft
- Juicy texture
- 100 % Natural – Non-treated
- No added ingredients.
- Suitable for snacking and cooking.
- Natural – no preservatives and no sulfur added
- Raw – not heat treated
- 100 % Natural – Non treated
- Rich in potassium, an essential mineral that helps the heart beat and prevents high blood pressure
- Rich source of vitamin A and E, these delicious dried fruits are great for boosting the immune system and improving skin and eye health
- Great to beat food cravings
- Eat as a snack on the go or in the muesli
- Ideal food for hiking and sport, good storage ability.
- To be stored at room temperature, in dry places, protected from light
- Excellent as an energy snack
- Soak it overnight or 1-2 hours (in filtered water or vegetable milk) to soften and ease digestion
- Add it to your morning muesli or favorite snack bar recipe !
- Enjoy it as an energising snack that’s great for your health!