Price: 23,56 € / kg
Packaging: 1 package of 350 gr
White Mulberries Bio
Mulberries are large, deciduous trees native to the warm, temperate, and subtropical regions of Asia, Africa, and the Americas. Those ones are sun-dried and come from Turkey.
Mulberry fruit is an aggregation of small fruits arranged concentrically around the central axis as in blackberry or loganberries. Each fruit measures 2-5 cm in length.
Taste and Structure
- Taste is subtle and sweet
- Crunchy texture
- Sweet and delicious flavor
- Raw and certified organic
- No added ingredients.
- Suitable for snacking and cooking.
- Natural – no preservatives and no sulfur added
- Raw – not heat treated
- 100 % Natural – Non treated
- Excellent source iron, calcium, vitamin C, and fiber.
- High in antioxidants, including resveratrol.
- Great to beat food cravings
- Eat as a snack on the go or in the muesli
- To be stored at room temperature, in dry places, protected from light
- Excellent as an energy snack
- Soak it overnight or 1-2 hours (in filtered water or vegetable milk) to soften and ease digestion
- Add it to your morning muesli or favorite snack bar recipe !
- Enjoy it as an energising snack that’s great for your health!