Price: 21.46 € / kg
Packaging: 1 package of 200 g
Chia Seeds are rich in Omega 3 and originally from Mexico. The Aztec warriors used chia seeds to boost their energy and increase their stamina, causing it to be referred as “Aztec Running Food”. Our Chia Seeds are from Peru. Their are well known for being a high source of omegas 3 and for their gel texture.
They are certified Organic / Bio.
Taste and Structure
- Gelatinous texture, great for pudding
- Neutral flavour so can be used in sweet and salty recipes
- Black variety
- Certified Organic / Bio
- Natural – no preservatives
- Raw – not heat treated
- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, protein, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, calcium, zinc, and iron
- Great to add good vegetable source of fats to your diet
- Ideal food for long term endurance, and to build strength
- Recipes are multiple with chia: pudding, sauces, dips, add into salads /smoothies, make chia sprouts and perfect for raw bread / crackers
- Store at room temperature
- To achieve the gelatinous texture, soak in a liquid between 10 min to 1 night.